2023 All Of Us Festival
Hosted by the Dr Edward Koch Foundation’s FNQ Suicide Prevention Taskforce,
the Festival aims to promote mental health & wellbeing awareness,
in an all-inclusive, diverse, multicultural, family friendly event!
Sunday 8th October 2023, 1 – 8 pm
Fogarty Park, Cairns
Registration now open for:
Sponsorship (monetary or in-kind)
Mental Health Expo
Performers (music, dance etc)
Food & drink vendors
Market stall vendors
‘Move For Mental Health’ participants
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mental health & wellbeing expo: showcasing resources from around the FNQ region
- Move For Mental Health: Walk along the Esplanade advocating for mental health, arriving at the Festival
- Live entertainment: a full line up of local music and dance acts
- Family fun: activities for kids including face painting, giant outdoor games and a low-sensory space
- Food Trucks: A melting pot of local multicultural food vendors
- Market stalls: an eclectic mix of local vendors
All funds raised by the Festival aid the Backyard Makeover Program.
The Backyard Makeover Program is a Cairns District volunteer project that aims to improve mental, social and physical outcomes for isolated residents requiring assistance with a small makeover of their backyard.
Planning for the Raffle is well underway including sourcing prizes. Raffle tickets will be released in early June. To date, we have received prizes from Skyrail, Cairns Aquarium, Quicksilver and The Skin Care Centre of Cairns and we wish to thank them for their generosity.