2022 All Of Us Festival
Hosted by the Dr Edward Koch Foundation’s FNQ Suicide Prevention Taskforce,
the Festival aims to promote mental health & wellbeing awareness,
in an all-inclusive, diverse, multicultural, family friendly event!
Sunday 9th October 2022 at Fogarty Park, Cairns.
- Mental health & wellbeing expo: showcasing resources from around the FNQ region
- Live entertainment: local acts & even a special VIP appearance!
- Family fun activities for kids including face painting & giant outdoor games
- Food Trucks: A melting pot of local multicultural food vendors
- Market stalls: an eclectic mix of local vendors
All funds raised by the Festival aid the Backyard Makeover Program.
The Backyard Makeover Program is a Cairns District volunteer project that aims to improve mental, social and physical outcomes for isolated residents requiring assistance with a small makeover of their backyard.
e.g., health & wellbeing businesses
Note: food vendor & market stall registration is now full!
e.g., mental health agencies, and other non-profit organisations